Social Media and Content Coordinator
About the Opportunity
Apollo now has an exciting opportunity for a full-time Social Media and Content Coordinator to join their retail marketing team, based at Apollo Head Office in Northgate, Brisbane.
Reporting to the National Marketing Manager, your key responsibility will be to lead the direction, execution and implementation of all activities relating to images and footage representing the retail, rental and corporate operations and brands across the Apollo Group.
Some of your key accountabilities will include (but not be limited to) the following:
- Writing copy, creating, editing, uploading content for web, advertising, eDM’s and other documents as required
- Social media content development and management across Facebook and YouTube including paid advertisements to drive sales leads.
- Growth in digital reach through both email and social media databases
- Produce content across blogs, product descriptions, newsletters and websites
- Maximizing ROI for SEM, SEO and other paid digital channels
- Monthly eDM content creation and execution for each brand
- Maintain websites including content updates, SEO, Google AdWords and other ad-hoc projects
- Understand business priorities to determine successful digital performance & audience strategies that deliver against engagement, conversion and revenue targets
- Assist dealer network with individual advertising requirements in conjunction with the NMM.
To be considered for this position you will have practical experience in executing marketing strategies in similar role, preferably in the RV, Caravan, automotive or motorcycle/boating industries. A tertiary qualification in Marketing or similar will be highly regarded. You will also have a valid, open drivers licence, excellent time management and organisational skills with high attention to detail.
As you'll be working within a fast-paced environment where everyone is striving for continuous improvement and growth, it's crucial you be a team player who is willing to go above and beyond to get the job done. With ambitious company goals, everyone has set key performance indicators (KPIs) and results are measured. You should be comfortable with being held accountable for the output and quality of the work you deliver.
About the Benefits
You will be joining a people-focused, multicultural organisation with regular social functions (think birthday celebrations and social functions), and encouragement from leadership to speak your ideas and participate in the future direction of the business.
You will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package, negotiable with skills and experience. You will also have access to a host of great benefits including 2 days paid camping leave in addition to your regular annual leave, and staff product trials – go camping in our vehicles free of charge throughout the year!
Apollo is an equal opportunity employer, and encourages people of all backgrounds and genders to apply.
If you are interested in exploring this excellent opportunity then you are invited to apply. We'd love to hear from you.
For over 30 years Apollo Motorhome Holidays has offered unforgettable RV holidays to guests across the world. As one of the world's largest RV companies, Apollo operates a rental fleet of thousands of vehicles throughout Australia, New Zealand, the USA, Canada, the UK and Europe.
Apollo Motorhome Holidays is a division of Apollo Tourism & Leisure Ltd (ATL). ATL is listed on the Australian Stock Exchange and is a multi-national, vertically integrated manufacturer, rental fleet operator, wholesaler and retailer of a broad range of recreational vehicles, including motorhomes, campervans and caravans.
Further company information can be located at: www.apollotourism.com