Web Developer, Northgate
About the role
We are looking for an entry level web developer to join our in-house web development team in Brisbane (Northgate). The ideal candidate will have good all round web development skills with an interest in becoming a full-stack developer.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- To develop and help maintain the corporate and retail websites;
- To convert designs to working HTML/CSS for both websites and mobile applications;
- Build screens to interact with various APIs we use/develop internally.
- Working knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3;
- A flexible attitude with the ability to collaborate on team projects as well as being able to work independently on solo projects;
- Excellent documentation and communications skills;
- Be able to work to deadlines with great attention to detail;
Qualifications and Requirements
- At least a Diploma/Degree level qualification, otherwise an up-to-date work/hobby portfolio will be required;
- Experience in using at least one content management system (e.g. Kentico, DNN, Contao etc).
Nice to haves
- Graduate of Graphic Design/Multimedia/Information Technology related courses;
- Experience with a version control system such as Git or TFVC;
- Experience with other Microsoft offerings such as Visual Studio, C#, Azure, SQL Server;
- Photoshop (or other design) skills.
- Applicants are invited to include a portfolio of any designs, websites, or personal source repositories they have worked on in the past.
- As part of the hiring process, we may supply a simple coding task to shortlisted candidates to complete at home.
In return, we offer an attractive package including:
- Attractive remuneration package
- 2 days/year Paid camping leave in addition to annual leave entitlements
- Access to product trials free of charge (Motorhome holidays anyone?)
- Ongoing support and training
- A fun and friendly company culture
If you are interested in this position, please send us some details about yourself, a resume and a portfolio of your previous work.
Administration Officer, Somerton
About the role
This role provides high levels of administration support to our successful retail dealership in Somerton, Melbourne and its customers. This integral role of Administration Officer understands the Caravan and Motorhome Sales Market, and the preferred candidate will likely have an interest in the recreational vehicle industry. Most importantly, this role delivers a high level of service via phone, email, skype and internet chat to exceed our customers expectations.
The key activities will include:
- Database management
- Raising purchase and sales orders
- The timely resolution of all complaints and enquiries
- Scheduling handovers, repairs and service
- Updating Delivery and Service Schedules
- Registering new and transferring registrations for used vehicles
- Registration renewals
Skills and Experiences
We are looking for a well-organised and team-focused individual with high attention to detail.
You should possess the following skills and experiences to be successful in this role:
- Advanced computer, keyboard and data entry skills
- Outstanding guest/customer service skills
- Administration experience in a vehicle dealership or similar
- Effective time management and organisational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work unsupervised while fitting into a team environment
Culture and Benefits
We offer an attractive salary package and you will be able to take advantage of our generous staff rental policy and paid camping leave.
Your future at Apollo is limited only by your imagination. Our dedication to staff development is a reality, not just a slogan.
With every role making real contributions to the business, you have the unique opportunity to make history as part of the Apollo success story.
Your commitment to quality and can-do attitude will make you a welcome addition to our thriving team.
All applicants must have the right to work in the country where the position is based.
If you are looking for a challenging, yet rewarding role within a small and supportive team, and you believe you possess the required skills and experiences, then please apply now.
Trades People - Trades Assistants, East Tamaki
Talvor Motorhomes is a modern success story with Motorhome and Campervan manufacturing operations in Australia, and New Zealand.
We have positions available for people with experience in coach building, cabinet making/joinery, engineering or the automotive trades at Trade or Trades assistant levels.
Our manufacturing operation is situated in East Tamaki and our standard hours are 6:00 am to 3:00 pm Monday to Thursday and 6:00 am to 1:00 pm Fridays.
To successfully apply for this role you will need:
- Your own reliable transport
- Previous experience in a similar industry would be an advantage.
- Great ability to plan & prioritise workloads efficiently.
- Strong communication skills.
You will be required to:
- Pass a pre-employment medical including drug & alcohol testing.
- Provide contactable work related references
- Be comfortable in confined spaces & working at heights
- Be able to use power tools competently
- Be physically fit
- Adhere to Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- Be a team player working together achieving deadlines.
Reliability and punctuality are highly regarded in our workplace.
We provide great work conditions and all the tools and equipment necessary for the job.
We have interesting and varied work across the areas within our factory that would suit motivated, flexible individuals.
If these sounds like you and you would like to join our professional team we would love to hear from you.
Carpenters - Cabinet Makers, East Tamaki
Talvor is a market leading business producing Recreational Vehicles. We have a history of success, a bright future, and are seeking talented people to join our manufacturing operation in East Tamaki
Talvor with over 30 years in Australia are proud to be producing what are arguably the best Motorhomes, Campervans in New Zealand. We sell our vehicles from Company owned stores, and have huge demand for our product. We are looking for quality people to join our organization and help us expand our manufacturing operations.
We have immediate start opportunity for experienced Carpenters and Cabinet makers. Trade qualifications are not essential, but experience, skill and pride in your work is what we need.
We offer job security, opportunities for advancement, and a real future in a growing business.
These are all full time, permanent positions with a minimum of 40 hours per week. We provide market competitive hourly rates. Hours of work Monday to Thursday 6am – 3.00pm, Fridays 6am - 1pm Fridays.
Candidates need to be reliable, honest, and trustworthy and have attention to detail.
If you want to be proud of what you do, and be part of a business with a proven track record and a real future, then “apply now”.