Branch Manager, Cairns
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Rental Operations/Branch Manager to join our growing business. You will manage the day-to-day operation of our Cairns rental branch and lead and motivate the team of Vehicle Maintenance and Guest Service Officers.
Our aim is to ensure outstanding service to our guests while minimising costs, and maximising fleet availability and guest satisfaction. While largely an autonomous role, you will be reporting to the Branch Operations Manager and be held accountable with closely monitored key performance indicators.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure guest service at the highest standard
- Resolve guest relations issues
- Motivate the team to achieve ancillary sales targets
- Ensure vehicles are maintained according to schedules
- Manage vehicle repair requirement, including supplier management
- Manage stock of spare parts and vehicle equipment
- Maintain vehicle cleaning & maintenance standards by liaising with contract cleaning supervisor and workshop supervisor.
We don’t just sell Motorhome Holidays, we sell an experience!
The position is based in our Cairns branch and is a permanent full-time role with approximately 38 hours between 8am and 5pm, five days per week (some weekend work is required for parts of the year and reasonable overtime may be required).
Your Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 2 years in a managerial role, preferably in automotive, equipment hire or tourism operation industries.
- Valid open drivers licence and impeccable driving record.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal communication.
- Internal and external guest service.
- Experience in effective complaint handling and conflict resolution
- Intermediate computer skills and proficiency in excel, word, outlook etc.
- Exceptional time management skills and organisational skills
- High attention to detail
To be effective in this role, you require a good understanding of the local automotive repair industry. Previous experience as a Service Advisor or similar would be an ideal background for this role.
In return, we offer an attractive package including:
- Attractive remuneration package made up of base salary + car allowance + uncapped incentives
- 2 days/year paid camping leave in addition to annual leave entitlements
- Access to product trials free of charge (Motorhome holidays anyone?)
- Ongoing support and training
- A fun and supportive company culture
If you are interested in this position, please apply now with your resume.
Workshop and Customer Service Manager, Burpengary QLD
About the company
Kratzmann Caravans is a division of Apollo Tourism & Leisure Ltd (ATL). ATL is listed on the Australian Stock Exchange and is a multi-national, vertically integrated manufacturer, rental fleet operator, wholesaler and retailer of a broad range of recreational vehicles, including motorhomes, campervans and caravans.
With locations in Australia, New Zealand, the USA and Canada, opportunities to join our team at any level are endless. Explore a new career in anything from customer service to management, either at our branches or within our Head Office in Brisbane.
Your future at Apollo is limited only by your imagination. Our dedication to staff development is a reality, not just a slogan.
With every role making real contributions to the business, you have the unique opportunity to make history as part of the Apollo success story.
Established since 1987; Kratzmann Caravans is a family business that began operations over 28 years ago and today is recognised Australia-wide as a leader in the caravan retail industry. Kratzmann Caravans stock over 150 Australian-made new and used vans including caravans, pop tops, camper trailers, prestige and off-road vans.
About the role
Our well established and successful Burpengary Branch (Kratzmann Caravans) are looking for an experienced Workshop and Customer Service Manager.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Develop and monitor Technicians and Service Advisors
- Identify client's needs and explain/demonstrate services to them
- Provide estimate and detailed quotations to client's
- Receive and review customer feedback
- Investigate serious customer complaints and concerns
- Respond to client's requests regarding job status
- Be the exclusive workshop staff member that is responsible to talk with our customers where a workshop related query/issue is raised.
- Identify staff that require training and implement training opportunities
- Gather sales leads for the Vehicle Sales Manager
- Collect completed repair orders from Technicians
- Co-ordinate resources, schedules and activities
- Quickly communicate delays or concerns with the relevant department
- Manage the routine maintenance
- Manage inward goods, checking quantities, dispatching goods and receipting invoices
- Act as a technical adviser on key projects
- Perform "Technician" duties throughout the day where required
To be considered for this role you will have the following the skills and experience:
- Valid open manual driver's license
- Mechanical trade qualification
- Minimum 2 years experience in the RV Repair Industry or similar professional trade
- Experience supervising and directing staff
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style
- Advanced computer skills and proficiency in excel, word, outlook etc.
- Ability to look beyond the initial customer enquiry and identify other business opportunities
- Strong practical and problem solving skills for fault finding
- Ability and knowledge to provide on the job training to the workshop team
- Awareness of Health & Safety Regulations
Culture and Benefits
You'll enjoy the opportunity to be part of and lead a successful team and tackle a variety of tasks each day.
This position requires your availability Monday to Friday from 8 am to 5 pm.
Vehicle Maintenance Officer, Hobart TAS
About the role
Applications are open for an experienced and talented Vehicle Maintenance Officer to join our successful vehicle maintenance team located in Cambridge, Hobart.
Reporting to and supporting the Branch Manager, your duties will include the repairs and maintenance of all functional elements in our campervans and motorhomes.
The duties concentrate around the living area of the vehicle and not so much the mechanical side of the vehicle.
As a Vehicle Maintenance Officer you will also provide technical advice and assistance to the manager and your team to ensure that we meet and exceed customer service standards and customer expectations.
You'll enjoy the opportunities to show initiative and take on a variety of tasks each day.
The position is based at our Hobart Branch and is a part-time role with approximately 30 hours between 8am and 5pm, five days per week (some weekend work is required for parts of the year and reasonable overtime may be required).
Skills and Experience
We are looking for a team player with good work ethics. A relevant trade qualification (e.g. RV manufacturing, cabinetmaking, carpentry, shop fitting) will be highly regarded but experience counts.
In addition you should have:
- a minimum of two years practical experience in a maintenance role (e.g. hotels/motel/vehicles/caravans or related maintenance),
- an open driver's license and good driving record,
- good attention to detail,
- the ability to work unsupervised within a team environment,
- a positive can-do attitude,
- reliability and good time management skills,
- the ability to meet deadlines.
Key criteria and responsibilities
- Undertake repairs, preventive maintenance and refurbishment of our fleet,
- Provide reliable and accurate maintenance knowledge, expertise and practical application to minimize downtime of the fleet,
- Sound understanding of technical use of specific tools,
- Relative knowledge of facilities maintenance,
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills,
- Intermediate computer skills,
- High standards of housekeeping throughout the workshop.
Culture and Benefits
We offer an attractive salary package and you will be able to take advantage of our generous staff rental policy.
If you are looking for a largely autonomous and challenging, yet, rewarding role within a small and supportive team, and you believe you possess the required skills and experiences, then please apply now.
Guest Service Officer, Perth WA
About the company
For over 30 years Apollo Motorhome Holidays has offered unforgettable RV holidays to guests across the world. As one of the world's largest RV companies, Apollo operates a rental fleet of thousands of vehicles throughout Australia, New Zealand, the USA and Canada.
Apollo Motorhome Holidays is a division of Apollo Tourism & Leisure Ltd (ATL). ATL is listed on the Australian Stock Exchange and is a multi-national, vertically integrated manufacturer, rental fleet operator, wholesaler and retailer of a broad range of recreational vehicles, including motorhomes, campervans and caravans.
Since 2006, Apollo has manufactured its own wide range of top quality motorhomes and campervans for its rental fleet, under the TALVOR brand and began to retail out of their Brisbane Supercentre. Now Apollo’s Retail division has 9 locations across Australia covering all major centres, selling world-class brands, Adria, Winnebago and Talvor and other major brands within the RV industry.
About the role
You will be the first point of contact for all Guests arriving at the branch and exceed Guests expectations in accordance with company core values, policies and procedures.
To achieve this, your key duties and major activities will include:
- Acknowledge all Guests on arrival or when entering our premises. Always serve our guests in a friendly and efficient manner.
- Vehicle demonstrations: Show and explain the use of the rental vehicle and all equipment in the living area to our guests.
- Actively inform our guests about all ancillary sales items and strive to achieve branch ancillary sales and conversion targets.
- Provide quotes and vehicle demonstrations to customers who enquire about a rental vehicle.
- Make sure that all vehicles in the branch are clean and quality controlled.
The position is based at our High Wycombe Rental Branch in Perth and is a full time permanent role. Working hours are between 8am to 5pm five days a week and the position may require some weekend work.
Skills and Experiences
You should possess the following skills and experiences to be successful in this role:
- Must have full Driver's Licence and ability to drive manual transmission vehicles
- High School Certificate or equivalent. Qualification in Business or Tourism will be regarded
- High customer service standards
- Excellent interpersonal skill and presentation
- Negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Good time management
- Intermediate computer skills
- Must have the ability to work flexible hours, including over weekends and Public Holidays if required
- Friendly, positive attitude
The command of a second language such as French, Chinese or German will be highly regarded.
Culture and Benefits
We offer a support work environment and you will be able to take advantage of our generous staff rental policy.
If you are looking for a challenging, yet, rewarding role within a small and supportive team, and you believe you possess the required skills and experiences, then please apply now with your resume and cover letter.